Sunday, February 26, 2012

GoPano iphone lens


So, I admit it, after I succumbed to peer pressure, got rid of my flip phone and marched out and purchased an iPhone (even after everyone suggested I wait for the new one) I have been enjoying it immensely. I have renewed interest in looking for stuff to do with it, and I came across this rather nifty little gadget.

Take a look at the EyeSee 360 GoPano for the iphone (4 and 4S). The GoPano is a micro lens that simply snaps on your iPhone and enables you to take 360 degree panoramic videos! You can pan during live recording, or even in the already recorded video. This is because the GoPano is recording all 360 degrees around you simultaneaously. (sort of like a high tech karate movie visual effect.) This lets you go back to your movie and choose to see any angle at any point and time. Pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment